Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Not a big fan of reality shows

The downside of reality shows. I am not really a big fan of reality shows. I find it boring and more often corny. But since I had so many things to do last night that I still don't want to fall asleep; I had no choice but to watch. The show is about real people vying for the four million pot money. They have to stay on the race and win every game. Today's episode was full of extreme pursuits one can ever imagine. It is so scary since it's a matter of life and death struggle. One contestant almost hit the travel trailers of the production team when he lost control of the steering wheel. Everybody thought it was his time because the impact was so great that it would be impossible for anybody to survive unscathed. After seeing what happened, I immediately turn off the television to avoid having nightmares. I can still clearly remember the incident and it makes me quiver. I just prayed and put all my things in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment