Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Working Online


Online Shops. I have been stuck in traffic this afternoon causing me to be late with my meet up. It is not really business related, but I am just about to claim what I ordered from an online shop, which is a lot of cute stuffs placed inside vinyl envelopes. It would be rude to simply just give the payment and get the items and then leave, so I decided to start a little chitchat. From our small talk, I was inspired to somehow start a little online business of my own. Why not? I find it a very good idea to have it online where I would just post the stuffs I’m going to sell and give a variety of choices. Since almost everyone already have access to the internet, it would be very advantageous on both the seller and buyer side. The seller does not have to bring or display all the items, instead simply bring the chosen item of the buyer. The buyers also find it easier as they can just choose what they want because everything is already on the website. I think it would really be a good part-time business because I don’t have to watch over the products all day. Just leave it there, wait for any orders and notifications, negotiate, and closed deal! Just a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment