Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thinking into deeper issue

Critical thinker. On rare occasions, I would transform into someone who is a “critical thinker”. It is when I would “think deeper” into some issues, internally contradicting everything that is different from my point of view. Sometimes, I verbally express my stand on something while hoping that others who disagree would not throw it into oblivion. Just like when I demonstrated how to use adhesive back pouches my own way. Actually it doesn't matter at all as long it serves its purpose. I have the freedom of expression’ as my defense. So what triggered “the critical thinker”, you might ask. Well let’s just say I’ve been reading and watching a lot of news lately such as politics, the death of a very well-known showbiz personality, and the upcoming election. History taught us that we have a presidential and democratic form of government, but I think the way things appear right now has become an oligarchy. By definition, it means a type where it is ruled by powerful yet not necessarily capable people. Just think of the rampant political dynasties emerging from the lowest seat in the government to the highest. They may not be that capable for the position, but power and money allows them. What a tragic scene actually! I’m not trying to brainwash anyone here. I’m just saying what I see from the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment