Sunday, July 8, 2012

Persistence as my forte


Left-sided brain. Anatomically speaking, the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and vice versa. Same with creativity, it is the right cerebral cortex that has dominion over it. I wouldn’t really consider myself a “right-brained” or “left-brained”; in fact, I always thought I’m neither or just a so-so. During that day that someone showered logic, it’s either someone towered over me or I wasn’t actually at the front row. And when it rained creativity, I was using my umbrella. But if given the chance to undo it, I’d gladly throw that umbrella away!

Colors amaze me. The details of stuffs, I’m really particular about it. These things fuel my imagination; however, I can’t seem to materialize it. I have a lot of things in my head that I want to do: paint beautiful pictures like Mona Lisa, draw people, design unique stuffs, and even create my own version of things like zipper pouches, but my lack of creativity and talent restricts me to do so. It’s kind of frustrating but I think I just have to keep practicing and hope that someday I’d get a major creativity overhaul! I may not be blessed with that skill, but persistence has always been my forte; therefore, I will never give up until I’d become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment