Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unhealthy scalp issue

Hormonally-related problem. I am not sure if dandruff is hormonally related or not, but I just noticed that they recur whenever my menstruation is about to come. Every time I am exposed to hot weather, this also triggers itchiness and scaling. Thus aside from using an anti-dandruff shampoo, I often do my homework as well by browsing the net for hair treatment. After a week of using, I noticed a dramatic improvement and I am so satisfied with the result. Hence for those who happen to share the same problem as mine, why not click here for useful information? I want to let others know that this problem is treatable as long as you are diligent in following the routine. Do not allow yourself to be swallowed by shame just because of unhealthy scalp. There is always a solution to every problem. All you need to do is to find out which suits you best.

No comments:

Post a Comment