Thursday, July 26, 2012

To rid or not to rid

Bad Habits. Like most of us, I have bad habits too. Some of these habits were not around before and I was just shocked that they were there without me noticing it. I’m starting to have this habit where I would stare intensely at something or someone when I am thinking deeply, and when I get unlucky I even find myself in a middle of misunderstanding just because of that habit. My worst I must say is when I’m in my very comfortable bed: easy to get in, but very difficult to get out. I get into trouble because of this sometimes. I think it’s really about time I get some “intervention” or even ask help from http://www.boot-camp-boot-camps.com/ as they are experts in organizing activities for the troubled ones. Well as inconvenient as these habits are, they have already become a part of our individuality, but we know that we have to get rid of them too. Yet in our defense, old habits die hard. So what can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment