Friday, July 20, 2012

Tiny bits and pieces

Still adjusting. My daughter is a transferee in her school. This is because we need to relocate after opening a small business in my hometown. She is still adjusting to her environment and classmates as well. Although not that plenty as compared to her previous school, still there are several notebooks and projects required. To address her needs, I bought her a file case for her small stuffs aside from a backpack. By distributing things evenly, this will help unload her back from excessive weight. One of her weaknesses is getting hooked with latest international Korean pop groups to the point of buying almost all things that have some connections with them. These include pens, tumblers, bags, and notebooks. Not only that, she sees to it that all her collections are well-kept and maintained; thus, I bought adhesive back pouches for her to use. I just hope that this obsession will not last that long because this will only add up to my expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment