Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adding years on actual age

Meeting deadlines. I need to meet deadlines because I have several clients for this month. I have so many things to do right now; hence I want to make sure that everything will be fine by the end of the week. Stress can really add more years on our actual age. This may be due to the fact that we are constantly in a state of anxiety that we no longer care about facial expressions. Wrinkles will definitely develop in no time. On my part, since I don't want to be one of them I make sure not to forget my daily skin care regimen. Before going to sleep, my skin must be free from dirt and make-up as this will clog pores and can cause irritation. In addition to that, I make it a point to read latest updates about skin care. If you want, you can read more about these articles as well for additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment