Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Aiming for an average grade

Practice recycling. I was so busy today because my daughter has a lot of projects to submit. Actually these were given a week before, but you know Filipinos as we are, we just love to cram and do last minute works. Apart from just doing tasks as directed, we need to be creative enough and make some decorating. The key here is to be resourceful and imaginative in order to come up with awesome works of art. It doesn't have to be expensive. All you need is to let your mind do the thinking. Instead of buying ready-made materials, I just recycled used vinyl envelopes as frames for cut out pictures. Indeed, ordinary pictures have transformed into beautiful portraits! At first, I thought this will not work because the special papers I used were matte and not glossy. But with a little fixing, everything turned out well and elegant.  I'm not actually aiming for high grades, but at least above average so that our efforts will not be futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment