Monday, August 6, 2012

Long queue

Monthly exams. It's time for monthly exams again. You can see a lot of parents lining up at the department store to comply with the requirements for the first grading period. I for one lined up to buy holiday stationery and other raw materials for my daughter's scrapbook. I just don't understand why this has to be submitted few days before the exam. During these days, students must have started browsing their notes for the coming examination. For this reason, getting red marks is not impossible. Thus as parents, we worry a lot for our children because this will add stress not just physically but emotionally. I wish teachers will soon realize that this strategy is not helpful. This will only result to cramming since there is no enough preparation. I am not really against passing of projects. What I want to express is that this should not be done in time with the assessment so that students can have focus. But who am I to complain? I will just have to do my part. Anyways, this is for the sake of my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment