Thursday, August 23, 2012

Deserving of pampering

With humid air and pollution, I can't help but have dry and flaky hair. Thus to avoid having a bad hair day, I always tie my hair up to the last strand. I know this can be very damaging, but who cares? I don't want my crowning glory to be foul-smelling at the end of the day. Thus, I often read more useful articles to preserve moisture. A lot of women neglect their personal needs due to more important matters. Especially when married, mothers often look after the welfare of their children than theirs. However, that should not be the case since we are entitled to stay pampered despite being married. In my case, I make it a point to go to salon every month for treatment. At times, I also opt to have them colored. Whatever you choose to do with it, bear in my mind that you deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment