Monday, August 20, 2012

Through the years

To grow old with you. I have high respects for the elderly. I admire their wisdom they acquired over the years and I envy the fact that they reached the certain age which I could only dream of reaching. One time while I was on my way home, I came across an elderly couple. He made sure she was on the safe side of the road, and she was holding his hand. Seeing this, it made me realize that it was indeed a very heartwarming sight because not all of married couples nowadays could experience like that. In fact, some marriages even end up in divorce. It made me wonder if I myself could get the chance to experience that too! It would be so nice to have someone to grow old with, to be with through the good times and bad or simply being together with someone for as long as we live. Sounds mushy I know, but it would really feel great when the children gets unique anniversary gifts for parents for mom in particular, on their 65th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment