Thursday, August 23, 2012

Balancing family life and work

Quickie make-over. It's hard to balance family life and work. Thus, mothers often end up messy looking. Due to piles of household chores and endless paper works, there is no time for self-pampering. That is why I make it always make it a point to look great despite busy schedule. Since going to the salon is almost impossible, do-it-yourself hair fixing and make-up are essential for me. I can do some quickie make-over even when inside a moving vehicle. This I mastered during my college years since I often ran out of time due to over-staying in the bathroom. Not only that, I also do research regularly to get updates on personal care. In fact, one of my favorite sites is http://www.arganoilshop.com/ since I get a lot of tips on skin and hair care. Although aging is unpreventable, but practicing the basics can at least help women age gracefully. So never waste a single time! Start as early as now because it is better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment