Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Within my interests

Planning to transfer. I am planning to transfer my shop to another place; more spacious and strategically located. We can't deny the fact that people already come to know the shop's name and location. However, I also need to weigh things in order to maximize my sales. Since it is a lot bigger as compared to my present site, I must think of additional stuffs to sell, which are also within my interests. The fact that I am vain, why not try to incorporate beauty products?  Take note, these are imported ones and not just found anywhere in local stores. I found some nice products to sell at http://www.arganoilshop.com/. But I still have to inquire if they cater international shipping. I can offer them to my clients who want to look pretty during their wedding day. Anyways, I only need a small glass rack to display the goods; hence less hassle. I hope that everything will turn out right. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment