Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Finished earlier than expected


Due in few days time. School projects are due in few days time. Teachers require us to cut pictures; thus, I collected old magazines of my aunt. Luckily I got plenty of them; hence, I finished earlier than expected. I really enjoyed going through the pages especially those latest fashion statements. I also like to watch those beautiful houses of celebrities with all their state of the art appliances, unique architectural structures, and unique facades. What caught my attention is the television mounted on the wall because of its size. Having a trendy appliance is not a problem for them because they have Roseville CA appliance repair center to call anytime in case of being busted. How I wish I can also have one of those stuffs in my own house in the future. But the freight and handling is very costly, which I know I can't afford. Anyways, there is no harm in dreaming because it's for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment