Thursday, August 23, 2012

Spending out of proportion

Hypnotized by body products. I just can't help it, but skin care products are my weakness. Every time I see some in the market, there is no way I can't spend for it. It's like I'm hypnotized especially when it comes along with a fruity scent. I feel like heaven whenever I see body scrubs, creams, foams, and the likes. Bathing will never be complete without these stuffs. I don't feel like totally clean if I ran out of supplies even for a day. It seems like I'm addicted to it or maybe obsessed. This shows even when I do online works. I manage to peep through skin care sites for a minute while working. One site I often check out is the http://www.arganoilshop.com/ because it has a lot to offer. Just the act of taking a quick glance already satisfies me. Hope this does not mean anything psychologically. I simply need to unwind in the middle of my work. And by giving my eyes something nice to see is already a therapy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment