Friday, August 24, 2012

Professional baker

Baking industry. I visited a friend of mine who is into baking business. She was very busy when I arrived at her lovely abode due to long list of clients. I love watching her do her thing since she is a professional when it comes to this. One design that caught my attention was the maroon velvet cake especially made for a grandmother's natal day. So elegant and huge that one can't help but turn and take a second look. Nowadays, looking for the Best 90th birthday gift ideas For Her is no longer a problem. A beautifully made piece of cake is more than enough to draw a smile of one's face. Personally I love baking as well. It simply fascinates me because it's like a work of art in the making. My greatest wish is to enroll in culinary arts, so that I can also have my own pastry shop someday. However it's too expensive; hence, that would remain a wish for the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment