Thursday, July 5, 2012

Savings guaranteed

Busy preparation. Lately, I am busy buying scrapbook stuffs for the student's projects. This is in preparation for the monthly projects in one of the private schools in our town. I also had my printer converted into continuous ink supply since it guarantees ninety percent savings. I learned this secret after visiting a friend of mine who happens to own an Internet Cafe' near our house. While waiting for it to finish, I indulged into window shopping. One of the stalls in the mall displayed imported electronic gadgets, tools, and appliances. They even demonstrated how to use their products like the document shredding phoenix machine. After roaming around for approximately one hour, I went back to the lower ground floor to pick up my printer. I hope this time I can maximize my printing jobs from making wedding invitations to ID pictures. At least, my shop's monthly sales will also increase due to varied services.

No comments:

Post a Comment