Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Endless projects

Officially started. The class has indeed officially started since endless projects and assignments are overflowing. Every now and then, my daughter asks for money to buy some school stuffs at the nearby general merchandise store. I am glad that they are really hands on especially when it comes to experiments. Unlike before with her previous school, they just look at pictures to get an idea about the topic. However, sometimes I find it inconvenient now that we have relocated in the province. Not all the time materials are available just like the vinyl bags. I have to travel few kilometers just to get to the nearest mall in the adjacent town. Good thing there are several air-conditioned buses available twenty four hours a day. At least I won't have a hard time commuting. As compared to our lifestyle in the city, I find life simpler and less expensive. No fast-food chains, malls, theaters, and the likes that would entice you to spend your hard-earned money. I just hope that I can start saving for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment