Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love hater


Too cheesy. I would never become a self-confessed hopeless romantic type of person. Call me heartless when I don’t get teary eyed when seeing something very sentimental. I can't blame myself as I find it really cheesy. Although I know it’s really hard not to sound corny especially when we’re saying things from the bottom of our hearts; we could at least try to minimize expressing it out in the open. Unlike most girls, I do not watch a lot of chick flicks, read a lot of sappy love stories with very predictable “happy endings”, and spamming love songs that always come off mushy. That would be too geeky. You might take me as a hypocrite, but I have also been in love, maybe not just once but a few times. I’m just not too dramatic about it. Unlike most girls, I don’t really approve posting love declarations in public just to prove the point. They probably should get a room for that.

I may have come off as a “hater” for the most parts, but hey I could also write love notes, put it inside vinyl envelopes, and let it float into the vast ocean. Sorry but I find the “message in the bottle” concept a little too overrated. But my point is that, a simple “I love you” would be enough. Too much of something isn’t good.

No comments:

Post a Comment