Friday, June 29, 2012

Second home

Silly poses. I was trying to delete some old pictures from my cell phone because it has slowed down a bit. While watching those silly poses in Singapore, I suddenly became lonely a bit. I miss my second home. Having stayed there for quite some time is like a once in a lifetime opportunity. I get to know different kinds of people of various nationalities. One thing that also made me appreciate their culture is the equal importance they give to their elders. Despite old age, they still give employment opportunities to them unlike in other countries where sixty years of age citizens are obliged to retire. They also have priority seats in the bus and train. No wonder they truly enjoy their rights and privileges. No need for elder abuse attorney since the government itself ensures maximum protection and safety. I wish I can go back there sometime in the future. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment