Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Grown up child

My baby is now a lady. My daughter has already grown up. I can still clearly remember the day when I gave birth to her. But look at her now, she is as tall as me. No one can ever tell that she is my daughter, because we look like sisters instead. At the age of eleven, she already displays signs of puberty. Thus, I want to support her throughout this stage, so that she won't feel uneasy and more so embarrassed. As a form of bonding, often do lunch out just the two of us. We go to our favorite beauty salon together and have our hair trimmed and treated. Since hers is extremely dry maybe due to hormonal changes, the beautician recommended intensive regular treatment. With all the chemicals available, I don't want to settle for anything less. Hence, I did my own research on the net for the most effective one. This is where I bumped into arganoilshop.com, which has a lot of information to offer. I am so happy to see my baby transformed into a lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment