Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unexpected package

Reminiscing those happy times. A package arrived few minutes ago. It was tightly wrapped with bright colored paper with a small note attached to it. To my surprise, it came from my long time friend in Canada. Since I am still inside my shop, I didn't open it; instead I just peeped by making a small tear. It's a small bottle marked with Arganic Oil. It stirred up my interest; thus, I browsed the net and landed on http://www.arganoilshop.com/. I am so thankful to have friends who still remember me despite distance and time difference. No need to remind them every time there is a special occasion since, they always keep in touch even on ordinary days. No wonder their blessings don't run out because they know how to share them with other people. How I wish we will be reunited again one of these days. As of the moment, all I can do is reminisce those happy times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment