Thursday, June 14, 2012

Double time to meet deadline

Catching up time. One week more to go and it's the birthday of my niece. I have to double time since there are still so many things to be done. The theme is fairy in a fantasy land and I want to come up with a nice idea. Everything should blend with the concept, from unique birthday gift ideas to the choices of food served. This is the first birthday of their only child; hence, her parents want it to be as perfect and as memorable as ever. Although guests are carefully chosen, which comprise of close friends and relatives; still the presentation must be remarkably impressive. This is one way of promoting my shop through word of mouth. Thus, I am still continuously searching for new trends on the net to further enhance my skills and creativity. I just hope that this will turn out the way I want it to be. My future bookings will depend on this; thus, I am hopeful and praying for guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment