Sunday, June 10, 2012

At the end of the day

Timing is all it takes. We have a long weekend ahead and we are planning to take a deep plunge in one of the resorts in our hometown. Just in time, we are also about to celebrate the birthday of our beloved grandmother. Thus as an event coordinator, I came up with 70th birthday party ideas to spice up the merry making. Of course, this service is for free because I just want to make things easier for everyone of us. Less hassle; no pressure at all. I don't find even a single moment dull because this is what I like. I enjoy organizing events, be it a birthday or wedding affair. The pleasure I get from planning and canvassing excites me a lot. I just hope that this upcoming activity will be a success and I am confident that this will pave the way and referrals will overflow at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment