Monday, June 4, 2012

Sustaining regular pampering

My ultimate weakness. Vanity has always been my weakness. Whenever I see fine wrinkles or even pimples make me want to cry out loud. Thus as much as possible, I allocate few bucks to sustain regular pampering. There are times when I have to sacrifice some of my basic needs over my longings. Of course, I know I am being impractical because there are other more important things than beautification. But I can't help it since I feel incomplete without doing my daily skin care regimen. The joy I get whenever I indulge into such treat is incomparable. And now that my cousin has his own beauty salon, I always make it a point to have my hair fixed at least once a month. This time, I want to try his new hair treatment and experience the benefits of argan oil. I hope this will work, so that wearing a lustrous hair everyday will no longer be impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment