Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No other choice but to relocate

Relocating as an option. It's been a week since the class has started. All the while I was thinking that my daughter can adjust with the new environment. Since we just opened a small bridal shop in our hometown, we had no choice but to relocate. This means my child also has to transfer to another school. I really pity her because I know she will find it difficult to mingle with new friends and classmates. I am right indeed, several times she begged me to send her back to her old school. If only I have all the money in the world, for sure she wouldn't have to go through this. At puberty age, she undergoes a lot of changes both physically and emotionally. She needs support in times like these; hence, I want to be there for her all the time. Without thinking twice, I asked help for teenagers from a counselor who also happens to be my friend. I just hope this will work for her since what she is going through is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment