Tuesday, June 5, 2012

So it begins


Last Minute. The first week of June is here. Some schools, mostly public are already having their classes while for some other schools, the students are too lucky to have another more week of no classes. That free week could be used to prepare them for the new school year coming up, and mind you it is not that easy since sometimes we tend to still be too caught up with the long break.

A friend of mine who is among of the fortunate ones has a different idea on how to spend her last week. She plans to savor every moment on what’s left of the vacation. Well, if I was in her place I would probably do the same. Besides, who could resist those sandy beaches, the calming view, not having to wake up early morning, and the Chicago Landscaping inspired lanai!

For me, it may or may not be a really good idea. But as for myself, I’ll use the week to put in order my daughter’s school needs since I’m not really a big fan of the long lines in the department store just to complete the school supplies and requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment