Thursday, June 7, 2012

Keeping self occupied

More than enough extras. While waiting for my daughter's break time, I always bring with me a magazine to lessen boredom. I love to read updates about anything from celebrities to home improvements. Reading feeds your brain with lots of information. Since an idle mind is the breeding ground for all evil thoughts, never allow ill will to dominate in your system. Always keep yourself occupied every single minute. Today, what caught my interest is the featured topic about the mansions of international celebrities. Take note, they cost a jaw-dropping multi-million dollars only. For sure they hired Chicago Landscape Design company for their beautiful landscaped mini-park inside the property. I just wonder how far that big amount of money can go if only they donated that to our least fortunate brethren. If you have more than enough left, why not share all your extras to the needy. In my own point of view, we can't find poor people in the world if greed is out of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment