Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reasons why I don't have one

Not in the loop. My friends and I like sharing things, events, and feelings, but more often than not, I seem to be not in the loop. They may have the best intentions when they convinced me to get an iPhone. The fact that there are some amazing apps out there where I could get the chance to take good pictures of my foot or any random thing through Instagram is already enough reason for me to buy one. At that point, I entertained the idea of getting one. However, it’s only now that I have enough time to outline the reasons why I should not have one. First is the money issue. An iPhone isn’t cheap and everyone knows this already. And here comes time management. I have a fair number of stuffs to do and unluckily it doesn’t involve sitting all day, surfing the web, and visiting online sites for helicopter lessons. Getting an iPhone would definitely shorten my hobby list too. Lastly, I don’t like attracting crime-related situations. I commute most of the time and I would definitely prefer being able to go around without being paranoid due to the presence of crowd. Therefore, simple living still remains unmatched.

No comments:

Post a Comment