Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautician to the rescue

Customer in need. Since my cousin and I are sharing one space for our business, I always see the happenings within his parlor. I was shocked when one customer came in catching her breath while talking to the beautician. At first, we thought somebody is after her and that she needs help. With teary eyes, she told us that she can't bear the itchiness of her scalp anymore and wanted to have it treated. We suggested that she should see and consult a medical professional, a dermatologist may be. But she insisted and wants to try hair spa instead. Before my cousin started the procedure, she asked the customer to sign a waiver that whatever happens after the treatment there's no one to be blamed but her and she agreed. Since I brought with me my laptop, I immediately searched for suitable product that might be of help to her. Luckily, I opened arganoilshop.com loaded with useful articles about skin and hair problems. We just crossed our fingers while hoping that nothing bad will happen to her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment