Friday, June 29, 2012

Online business

Complex procedure. I have a new online business soon to open. I hope this will somehow help since my shop is not doing that good this month. This is quite complex since it encompasses a lot of services from ticketing, remittances, call card loading, and more. In order not to commit mistakes while doing transactions, I need to do trial and error by following the given instructions. The sad part is that I forgot where I stored my username and password. Plus the fact that my laptop is running too slow, which started just this morning; I find it hard and tedious searching for the folder. This may be because of overloading. A lot of files have been saved, which caused the delay. Other causative factor perhaps is the virus.  Hence instead of proceeding to the site, I quickly browsed for alternative storage for my file and this is where I chanced upon document storage phoenix. Anyways to solve this issue temporarily, I called up my friend to have my laptop reformatted. I want to get ready, so that by the time the business will be up and running, at least there will be no delays anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment