Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beating the deadline

Visible effects in few weeks time. Lately, I can feel that I have aged a bit. This is because of stress for sure. I am quite anxious since a lot upcoming bookings are scheduled for this month. I'm afraid I might not be able to beat the deadline. While doing my daily skin care routine, I kind of noticed some fine lines at the side of my eyes. These become more visible whenever I smile. Although aging is inevitable, yet the process can be delayed through proper intervention. Thus, you can find a lot of beauty paraphernalia in my room. Take note, I am still continually searching for the most effective treatment up to this date. In fact I found a variety of products like argan oil for skin. You may say I am vain, but I don't mind because it is true. Despite being married, a woman must know how to take care of herself even more so that her husband will not find her beauty monotonous. Anyways, I hope to see visible effects in just few weeks, so that my effort will not be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment