Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mother earth's is asking for payback

Mother earth's revenge. Mother earth is already asking for payback after what we have done to nature. The heat of the sun is burning hot; thus, one can expect dull and dry skin and hair during these times. The fact that I had my hair recently re-bonded, it has contributed to its dryness. Good thing my gay cousin who owns a beauty parlor shared argan oil for hair growth and luster. I don't have to suffer that much despite the climate change. But what bothers me most is the sudden change in weather. At one time it is sunny, while suddenly heavy downpour occurs. This can be harmful too one's health since it may bring about cough and colds especially to children. Therefore, we should always be armed with supplements to help boost our immune system and avoid being succumbed by diseases. Getting sick now a days is strictly prohibited especially now that there is economic crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment