Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today is my day

A million thanks. Today is my day and I'm very thankful for having been blessed with fruitful years. Having reached this ripe age, I can say that I am equipped with useful experiences in life. Being surrounded with loved ones and loyal friends is already worth a million thanks.  A beautiful family composed of a loving husband and an adorable daughter is such a wonderful gift from above. I never imagined that life could be as meaningful as this; thus, I am praying and looking forward to many wonderful years to come. With God's will, I hope to see myself planning for 60th birthday party ideas and hopefully beyond. There is nothing more I can ask for except for good health and long life. Although trials come our way, nevertheless, we don't consider them as hindrances. In fact, they make us stronger in faith. So long we believe, we will always stay firm and still.

No comments:

Post a Comment