Sunday, April 29, 2012

If my mind is an apartment

What ifs? While I was sitting idly on the couch waiting for my mom to come home; my eyes began to wander around the house. Well, I am one of those people whose minds are abnormally restless and too random for my own good. I was thinking of the odds on what could possibly happen if we are living in an apartment. Or better yet, what if my mind is actually an apartment - and a big one too! If my mind is an apartment, it must have a lot of rooms like the “room for improvement”, “room for better understanding”, room where I keep the important memories, room where there is this big collection of art materials and musical instruments, room where I’m going to hold Boot Camps for kids to prepare them for the zombie apocalypse, and the normal ones where people would rent. If my mind is an apartment, it is going to be a very noisy apartment since the boarders are always having a disagreement with each other. Self-justification is battling it out with conscience, headstrong logic against fickle emotions. And of course, it will always be a fidgety one all thanks to imagination. It must be a total mayhem!

No comments:

Post a Comment