Sunday, April 15, 2012

Millions sold

Usual scenario. Apple products have become too normal nowadays and I can't help but also enjoy my freedom of expression and shared what I think about it. Truly, their iPhone 4 product which has sold approximately 200 million according to unwiredview.com has clearly been on top of the demand list compared to the other mobile phone competitors. Unfortunately, being on top does not excuse you from having your fair share of imperfections with the product that you have. Going outside I began by asking someone, "Hey do you have iphone 4 problems"? The response I got was an immense one, - "I don't have an iPhone". Indeed that's a big problem! I guess I couldn't just go on asking random people since not everyone could afford to buy one. So I decided to find it out for myself. Anyways, despite those issues, I love their games and applications and for that reason, exploring every single detail has been my latest addiction. Just can't get enough of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment