Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bad Tattoo


No smoking sign. I have this scar on my left leg. An ugly one, I must say. Trust me, I have tried everything just to remove it, but desperately failed. I might consider scar removal surgery or something if I have enough money. Well scars are scars, and the history how I got it is not that tragic.

I got it a year ago when I was riding a jeep on my way home. The person beside me was smoking and the cigarette accidentally got contact with my leg. I remembered how mad I was that time. Who wouldn’t when there’s obviously a big “No Smoking” sign?

I guess that’s one of the problems this permissive society has. It causes the people to abuse and not follow the simple rules. If the smokers really can’t help, then I guess they should start reading about e cigarette reviews and reconsider. And as for me, I didn’t only get the scar as a souvenir, but also the 3000 plus harmful carcinogenic chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment