Monday, April 9, 2012

Natural versus synthetic

Medicinal innovations. I always love Science since my primary years. Even the simplest discovery amazes me. Nature in conjunction with invention is definitely incredible. No single word can explain the magic behind it. As I read medicinal innovations, I'm always at awe knowing what life has in store for us. Hence I always prefer to use natural products over synthetic ones because of the inherent benefits. To keep me updated with the latest products launched, I always make it a point to read monthly beauty magazines subscriptions including e-mags. The latest I discovered is the moroccan oil in a purifying mask and bath oil. So amazing because they offer free shipping anywhere in the world. I'm so excited for the next discovery to be revealed in the coming days. For sure, I won't be behind because this is what I like; organic and safe. If you haven't tried using one, this is your chance to experience the wonders of nature. So good luck and hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment