Saturday, April 21, 2012

Price of modernization

Too modern. It has been a busy week for me, since my niece was here for a visit. I had to do a little baby sitting and baby talking.  Being with kids is really fun, makes you feel like a kid again. But the fun ends when these cute kids will start having their tantrums. Kids these days are really different from kids of my generation. While we play with other children outside and getting our knees skinned; now they prefer to play with iPad and laptops. They become too “modern” that disciplining is more difficult. I think parents should not allow their child to be influenced by too much technology because that would make them neglect things that are far more important. Providing kids with cool baby clothes, the latest gadgets, and the top-of-the-line toys should never be your priority. What is important is the proper guidance and teachings that the parents will inculcate to their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment