Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hometown reunion

The happiest. I am so excited because we will be going to our hometown this weekend. It's a sort of reunion since the entire clan will be coming. What makes this affair extra special is that my grandmother will also celebrate her 70th natal day. The immediate family is busy with the preparation from the foods to be served up to the gifts to offer. I can't help but imagine what it would be like if I were on their shoes. For sure, the first thing that I would do is to think of 70th birthday gift ideas for mom. She will be very old by that time; hence, I want to make her the happiest by giving her only the best. Anyways, few more days more to go and I will see my closest cousin again. I haven't seen her for a long time; thus, I am so excited to see her new looks. I don't know what to expect since the last time I saw her was when she was still 8 years old. I hope she will recognize me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment