Thursday, March 1, 2012

Four in one celebration

Rare occasion. We were invited to attend a pool side birthday bash by a close friend of ours. This is quite Grande because four of them are celebrating their natal day. It's a rare occasion wherein several members of the family were born on the same month. Thus, I had a hard time choosing unique birthday gifts for the celebrants. While inside the venue, we were exposed directly under the sun because there was no single shade where we can hide. Since we've been there the whole day, I got too much tan. My whitening liquid soap is now useless; hence, I'm a bit worried on how to get back my original color. Good thing my mother who just came from Singapore bought three refill packs of the soap. At least, my focus will be on how fast my complexion will return and not what to spend just to stay and feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment