Monday, March 19, 2012

Hard to believe dreams

World of idealism. When I was still a child, I always had quite a number of "hard to believe" dreams; in other words totally impossible. Take note, those happened almost every day every time I'm in a deep sleep. Alien invasion, flying from outside a plane, running like a pro, having wings are just some of my wild imaginations. I always get fascinated with flying because it makes me high. At times, I visualized myself undergoing airplane and helicopter training lessons. You might think it is funny, but it's true. I usually make up stories because I feel satisfied even by just thinking of it. However as I grow up, I realized that day dreaming is not a healthy practice. This will only add to your frustrations in life and later on can be detrimental to your health. Thus as early as now, learn to control life by focusing on reality instead of being fixated on the world of idealism.

No comments:

Post a Comment