Friday, March 2, 2012

Soon to be an adolescent

Obvious transformation. Watching my daughter play with her friends is a proof that time flies so fast. I can still clearly recall the time when she was born. But now she is as tall as me; thus, by hanging around together many says we are like sisters. Physically, one can easily tell she is about to become an adolescent because of many changes in her body. Stinky smell, frizzy hair, and dandruff are just few of the obvious signs of puberty. Although these are just normal things that accompany teenage years, still I don't want her to experience ridicule. So as a mom, I see to it that she is properly taken care of. I researched carefully as to the ideal product that can address her needs. During one of my browsing sessions, I saw Alterna Shampoo, which I find very effective. Despite the pampering of an adult, still I want her to enjoy her childhood by allowing her to do whatever she wants during her free time. As much as possible, I want to treasure every moment because I know that when she grows older, seldom can we spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment