Monday, March 12, 2012

Hundred percent all

New career, new world. For some time now, being a freelance real estate salesman has made a big difference in my life. Thanks to my cousin who convinced me to have my own website. A lot of my co-salesmen asked me of my secret in selling and I told them without hesitation. First you need a site design, which is analogous with the product you are selling. Once you have the merchandise, you need to have a space to display your products, which is comparable to website hosting. One reputable company is the hostgator. Since they are not that computer savvy, they don't understand the terms I enumerated. All they want is to have one to augment their monthly sales. At first I thought sales is not me because I don't have the convincing powers to influence others; thus, I never imagined myself to be in this kind of industry. But now as I enjoy the fruits of labor, without a doubt I can say that this is my new world. Happy selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment