Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Attending product knowledge seminar

Splurging on sale items. Just recently, my husband and I joined several product knowledge seminars for various real estate developers, which took place at different malls. We want to be there on time; thus, we are already there one hour before the schedule. To kill the time, we went from one shop to another. Indeed, goods were really enticing, but we can't afford to waste money on luxurious things especially in times like these. For curiosity sake, we went inside the appliance center because they offered huge discounts on all items. Markdown ranges from thirty to fifty percent on refrigerators, television sets, document shredding machines, fax units, and more. Just can't resist it because this happens only once in a year. Thus to avoid the temptation, we went out and divert our attention to the sumptuous foods displayed in the stalls. Although irresistible, the cost involved is very minimal compared to the sale items. I just wish that I can close a deal this week, so that I can splurge on my wants once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment