Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Contented with my new look

No pain, no gain. I have never been this contented with my new look. Although, I experienced some itchiness after having been to a salon; yet, the result is worth the money. My hair is naturally wavy. Many say it's sexy to look at, but I don't agree especially when it comes to my bangs. It has a tendency to curl and I just don't like it. Therefore, I decided to avail of the re-bonding services at a discounted rate in one of the popular beauty shops in Singapore. To maintain the new texture and softness, they offered me some argan oil hair products along with their homemade hair spray. I could not ask for more. All I want is for this to become permanent, so that I won't have to repeat the procedure all over again. Imagine, 3-4 hours of waiting just sitting on a chair. My butt already hurts, but as they say; no pain, no gain. Thus I am left with no choice, but to patiently wait until it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment