Friday, March 23, 2012

Product knowledge seminar

Wise spending. Earning a living is not that easy. This is what I realized after having attended several real estate seminars from various developers. Product knowledge seminars are pre-requisites before a salesperson can actually sell their projects. Aside from the tutorial sessions, you will be given lots of flyers and brochures to be distributed to clients. This is my concern now, because I already have piles of them in our room. To the rescue, my husband came up with an idea to at least lessen the mess. He bought vinyl envelopes where I can organize them according to project's name. By staring at them, it came to my mind that money earned from real estate is not easy money because agents also squander effort and time. In fact, we even allocate budget for site tours especially if there is no company vehicle available.  Thus, I promised myself that never again will I waste money earned from selling properties. Instead, I will be wise in spending by investing it on another property.

No comments:

Post a Comment