Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things to accomplish

Busy day. Today is a busy day. I have so many things to accomplish, not to mention the project of my daughter to be passed this afternoon. My employer asked me to do recruitment, create a new logo, make a layout for the flyers, and come up with a company tagline. I don't know what to do first since the abovementioned tasks are all urgent matters. Thus, I browsed the net endlessly to meet the deadline set by her. Since the nature of work of the company has something to do with caring, assistance, and service; sometimes it is redirected to medical-related sites. From there I read a rare condition; Lyme disease symptoms that has severe complications. Just a thought of it made me shiver. Good thing we don't dwell in a bushy place, which is their perfect breeding and hiding place. With perseverance, at last I'm almost done with my assignments and I hope I meet her expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment