Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I wanted to be a chef


Believing in yourself. There is this show in Star Movies that I really enjoy watching: Junior Master Chef Australia Season 2. I have never missed an episode of this show ever since season one. It is a cooking show or competition where little kids are the ones who would make those delicious foods.

You see, I have a lot of dreams and ambitions and pretty much a number of things that I wanted to do ,but I don’t end up doing because I either ran out of time or just strapped for cash. One of these things is to become a chef. As I was watching those little “cheflings” on the show, it made me feel a bit jealous. It’s amazing how instantly I get annoyed by people who remind me of the person I want to be.

If I’m going to be a chef, I’d definitely cook sumptuous foods! Put some exotic ingredients like argan oil products, which I’ve read to be very great. What a unique recipe! Indeed you could really sweet talk yourself into believing that you can do everything. Well, I think it is all about believing in one self.

No comments:

Post a Comment